Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 32):
Subtlety and nuance the buffoons lack.
- Subtlety and nuance the buffoons lack.
- Hours are minutes, minutes are ours.
- Tired of being told I'm wrong.
- I will bend but won't break.
- Cried first, laughed last and loudest.
- Born 1984, life began in 2012.
- Happy being back in the game.
- Winter leaves me paler than Casper.
- Looked for profound, found only mundane.
- Bladder is a pillow for fetus.
- Loving him is like a rollercoaster.
- Falling in love with him again.
- Inspiration is slipping through my fingers.
- Diluted delusions deterred determining deepest desires.
- Everything in moderation, even moderation itself.