junie58Member since March, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Whenever people say "that will never happen" or "this never happens", but they happen to me quite often!
Latest Memoir (of 22):
Jumped rope, tripped up, fell down.
- Jumped rope, tripped up, fell down.
- So many peeps, so little time.
- I'm all right, worry about me.
- Being me, what I do best.
- I hope sleep knows it's bedtime.
- Trying to get ahead, moving backwards.
- Cat poo in the garden, yuck.
- Excedrin headache, I'm in trouble now.
- Best ideas come out at night.
- Sometimes, six words are too many.
- Second day of spring, snow day.
- Spring, please bring us some sunshine.
- Waiting patiently for bluebird of happiness.
- I'm yours Travelocity, take me away.
- Don't envy the day after green.