Member since July, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Writing. Traveling. Trying to earn enough money to cover health insurance. Sense of humor: key
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
short stories by Junot Diaz
My favorite story of all time is:
as of yet undiscovered.
Latest Memoir (of 15):
Emoticons save crappy one liners. LOL.
- Emoticons save crappy one liners. LOL.
- Thank goodness we are never boring.
- This year: half marathon. Why not?
- I'll write less applications; more stories.
- Marry you for health insurance.
- I love Mom. She reads this.
- Cover letters, a.k.a blind dates.
- Starting seventeenth grade. homework still sucks.
- Happier when I'm broke. I think.
- Parents said love is imperfect. touche.
- Soy gringa but hablo espanol.
- Draws power but makes odd noise.
- Bunny Slippers and Ice Cream
- Battery-operated pancreas keeps this girl sweet.