Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Not learning life's lessons after so many tests.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Nowhere else but here.
In bed I like to read:
Nothing. Just sleep.
My favorite story of all time is:
Of Mice and Men
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 9):
Superbly amazing and tantalizingly delicious.
- Superbly amazing and tantalizingly delicious.
- Does it ever get any easier?
- Know the answer. Not my problem.
- Rejection is just another improvement reminder.
- It is that difficult... and easy.
- If anything is possible, then what?
- Your elusive expectations have made me.
- You are always my biggest fan.
- Fix your picker or you repeat.