Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
not leaving the house for days and doing insanely housewife-y things while still fighting with everything I have not to be a housewife.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
harry potter (I wish I was kidding)
Right now, I'm reading:
the hunger games
Latest Memoir (of 11):
Wish I had my brother's genes.
- Wish I had my brother's genes.
- Temptations, Cancun. Way too many boobies.
- I think I'm obsessed with photos.
- This is why I hate busses.
- Hunger games affecting my decisions. embarrassed.
- Maybe I've always been a nerd.
- Wish I was a cooler cliche.
- But then my mind fell apart.
- This is my attempt to belong.
- Windows open. it's a good day.
- I'll put on real clothes tomorrow.