Member since March, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Six words (and six more words, and six more) on the story of my life:
Priorities set but often easily forgotten.
I'm a seeker who is scattered.
Love my work but balance elusive.
People are more important than things.
Good intentions are my main productivity.
My favorite story of all time is:
Pelle's New Suit, a simple children's story about community and work.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Bookseller of Kabul
Latest Memoir (of 23):
Dating was hazardous to my health.
- Dating was hazardous to my health.
- Devoted until the hour he left.
- Hands, lips, and heart say, "more!".
- No regrets even though I ache.
- Love my work but balance elusive.
- Newspaper hackery led to true calling.
- Occasionally doing well by doing good.
- Second-hand clothes, don't tell the kids!
- Damn you, dairy allergy! Craving pizza...
- Young friend dadless, loving mine more.
- I could turn into someone worse.
- Rock and roll saves the day.
- I'm a seeker but I'm scattered.
- Pregnant inmates, meet your empowered caregiver.
- Potty-mouth, just like me! Perfect match.