Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Right now, I'm reading:
Scary, no scary
Latest Memoir (of 205):
You're right, I am always left.
- You're right, I am always left.
- Seems like no time is free.
- Yet another day full of myself.
- Smelled roses. Got stung by bee.
- Still don't give a frolicking fuck.
- Just keep masturbating into the wind.
- Least I still have my health...
- No secret chord, and no hallelujah.
- The baffled king without a hallelujah.
- Mother was right, frown stayed stuck.
- Mother was right; frown's still stuck.
- Tattoo, marked myself for someone else.
- Doctor: One pill at a time.
- Nightmare came true, nightmare was you.
- Too secure with my own insecurities.