Member since October, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Love/Imperfect by Christopher Leland (friend from grad school)
Latest Memoir (of 11):
Gift request: obedient children. Still waiting.
- Gift request: obedient children. Still waiting.
- Light Shabbat candles to bless week.
- Four-minute tram ride. NYC's best commute.
- Boss mis-managed business. Laid-off. Still unemployed.
- Self-promote your results. Your boss won't.
- Cover client's back on August Fridays.
- Unemployed again. Hung up my shingle.
- Husband Ph.D researcher; science never sleeps.
- Daughter five feet tall, sharp wit.
- Daughter shares birthday, but two parties.
- Skipped First Grade. Still catching up.