jewellsMember since April, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
waiting to long for something to go right.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
B arnes and Nobles
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 20):
Haveing you, real or not
- Haveing you, real or not
- Reading, writing, math, no problem, yet.
- Waking up, laying down, don't move.
- Talk, don't think, speak no words.
- Eagels, freedom, travelling, running away.
- Children can be a blessing, not.
- Knowing enough, not knowing at all.
- Crying will get somewhere, nowhere. Ha!
- Eating, sleeping, drinking, walking, not living.
- Happiness is just around the corner.
- Make up your mind. Choose me.
- Watch what you say:right, wrong.
- Family smiles, cries, dies, stick together.