Member since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Right now, I'm reading:
Nelson Mandela's autobiography
In bed I like to read:
something that will make me think
My favorite story of all time is:
my mother's story
Latest Memoir (of 12):
I eat toooo much,damn it.
- I eat toooo much,damn it.
- Only non-jew there,my bad.
- Stower at Amazon,oh dear God.
- Don't kick fries,manager gets mad.
- I really tried,he couldn't tell.
- Rest in peace my beautiful mother.
- Drugs:she has done them all.
- I miss you,rest in peace.
- It will get better,trust me.
- Picked up trash,loved every minute.
- He said "I love you",how?
- I believe love is the movement.