Member since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Learn how to say "no". Really.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Right now, I'm reading:
About to start a good one with a bunch of guys...
My favorite story of all time is:
how my parents immigrated to America.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Seriously. No one listens to me.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
on my iPad.
Latest Memoir (of 39):
Eat or play, but not both.
- Eat or play, but not both.
- When inspiration strikes, do not deny.
- So detached. Googled "Carly Rae Jepsen".
- Self sufficient kids, parents sleep in.
- Hurts so good: Extracting the sliver.
- Restraint: Christmas Eve and gifts intact.
- Life with toddlers: Survival is key.
- No procrastination! But first, check SmithMag.net.
- An execution cannot redeem a murder.
- Fall brings out flab friendly fashion.
- Attacked. Horrified. United. Resolved. Progressed. Stronger.
- My kids are not jaded yet.
- Got no instinct for potty training.
- I'm liking these three day weekends.
- She makes dinner. Why fight her?