Member since May, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Never having time to finish anything, even a load of laundry.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Steps for Stepmothers
In bed I like to read:
Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Bentley Little
My favorite story of all time is:
Cell, by Stephen King
Right now, I'm reading:
Carved in Bone by Jefferson Bass
Latest Memoir (of 10):
I got the baby boy I had always wanted.
- I got the baby boy I had always wanted.
- How did she come from me?
- My happiness is mine, not theirs!
- I couldn't have come from her.
- Chocolate is my sweet brown cocaine.
- Broken heart taught me to love.
- Childhood hell led to adulthood empathy.
- Drowning in love every single day.
- Drowning in love, every single day.