Member since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 63):
Clouds of suffering separate our nuclei.
- Clouds of suffering separate our nuclei.
- Self-pity now shopping mall size space.
- Chakras taking turns out of order.
- This anonymity is irony lacking humor.
- Nighttime floral perfumes make life bearable.
- No yoga today but cleaned kitchen.
- Still trying to figure it out.
- Sleep is such a weird place.
- Offered one mango; 3 more appeared.
- Comforted by vastness of ancestral genepool.
- What would Thoreau say in six?
- Far from awesome; striving for functional.
- How do i favorite a person?
- Imagine myself painted in moving tattoos.