Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You are stronger than you think.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Jack Johnson's "Better Together". It was the theme to our wedding and continues to be the truth of our lives together.
My favorite story of all time is:
My own love story with Dean6805. It is amazing and we live it every day.
In bed I like to read:
my Kindle until I fall asleep.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson.
Latest Memoir (of 277):
Pulling out white. Stay forever young.
- Pulling out white. Stay forever young.
- Pandora: Smoothing out a rainy Monday.
- By some miracle, broken paths crossed.
- Needed words he needed to say.
- Extending credit to gain some courage.
- Get off your pedestal. You'll fall.
- Loving him from afar really sucks.
- Never taking my eye off prize.
- Rotation of emotions. Riding the waves.
- Surprises me that it surprised me.
- Training is tough. But pushing forward.
- Doing laundry so he can pack.
- Day one couch to 5k completed.
- Wanting to be a better me.
- Always discuss issues. Good or bad.