Member since July, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Not all those feelings ARE normal.
My favorite story of all time is:
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Many blogs...some good, some truly awful.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
It would never be believed as fiction. Love, loss, illness, abuse, addiction, depression, and hopefully, all with a happy ending!
In bed I like to read:
Right now, I'm reading:
Looking for a good memoir. No, really.
Latest Memoir (of 322):
Passover ended Tuesday. Still needing laxatives.
- Passover ended Tuesday. Still needing laxatives.
- Spectacular nighttime vision: International Space Station!
- Sniffing newly opened bag of Ruffles.
- I don't look like that anymore.
- Aching to hold you once more.
- First time I heard "Mommy." Priceless.
- Yesterday preschool. I blinked. Today college.
- Enjoy the small moments. Time's fleeting.
- RIP Hemsley, Everett, Weekly Reader ...and childhood.
- No mere mortals, these magnificent men.
- Rethinking who I thought I was.
- Heart shaped lips sing Valentine lyrics.
- Stepdad's 85 today. Father of Country.
- Remembering when being "hot" meant desirable.
- Divorced, Jewish father married convent-bound Catholic.