jbdiehlMember since March, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Scary, frustrating, heart-breaking, and worth it.
- Scary, frustrating, heart-breaking, and worth it.
- Wish she could meet her grandson.
- She sacrificed so I could thrive.
- Absolute devotion, absolute responsibility, absolutely terrifying!
- His trusting face commands my excellence.
- Giving birth almost brought her back.
- Dad left, so did the rest.
- He said 'I never loved you'.
- Memories wrapped in taste and smell.
- Cheese is more than curdled milk.
- Many times a cupcake can help.
- Food is not love, it's better.
- His love reminded- I am worthy.
- Lots of loss, even more hope.