Member since October, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 15):
Therapy in a half dozen words.
- Therapy in a half dozen words.
- When all fails, write six words.
- Thought I'd feel grown-up by now.
- Am I there yet, she asked.
- These thoughts. trying to. get out.
- Disguised as a sane person today.
- Wish I could edit my story.
- 365 days, flamed, faded, died. Again?
- Waiting for meds to kick in.
- Quiet overwhelms. Thoughts swirl and crash.
- Today eyes open, but still lost.
- Black and white life seeks color.
- Do you really think so? No.
- Fifty years. More tricks than treats.
- Not ready to not be needed.