jackie72Member since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 23):
Competition creates the need for propoganda.
- Competition creates the need for propoganda.
- Everything is finally in its place.
- When I die, bury me naked!
- She told me to slow down!
- I so wish I could spell!
- How many days 'till hell freezes?
- Wonder if i'd read that letter?
- AGH. An absolute junky on Life!
- Dad taught me how to laugh.
- Suddenly, I was reduced to misery.
- Lies: the mortar of my fears.
- Remember! Masada must never fall again.