jackalopeMember since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 11):
I held a funeral for us.
- I held a funeral for us.
- The soul waits for no words.
- Nothing is here. Everything is her.
- Forget yesterday. Eat today. Birth tomorrow.
- Stop looking. Start living. Breathe. Repeat.
- I have had enough. Have you?
- Love is a long three-day weekend.
- Making it up as I go.
- You'll miss me when I'm gone.
- Which part of you is best?
- It has to get better, right?