Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Learning from a new mistake.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Hanne's Quest or Peter and the Star Catchers.
Right now, I'm reading:
To Gillian on her 37th Birthday - script
Latest Memoir (of 31):
Sit and stew or do something?
- Sit and stew or do something?
- Moral compass set to: Anticipate Headlines.
- Shouldn't have had that extra piece.
- Despise shopping, now I'm avoiding email.
- Pie, shovel, dressing, shovel, dips, shovel.
- What's your best six word advice?
- Snow may hinder turkey's life flight.
- Snow falling on a quiet morning.
- Found love in a pint glass.
- 12-18in, a white Thanksgiving for sure!
- Good deed done. Happy all day!
- Secured all my treasures. Lost key.
- Wool over eyes. I'm not ewe.
- Finding unexpected surprises around forgotten corners.
- He snores. I'll get the coffee.