Member since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
The words scrolling across my eyelids.
My favorite story of all time is:
The story of how I saved my best friend's life.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Everything will be different. Carry on.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The kid next to me wouldn't shut up.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Right now, I'm reading:
The Princes of Ireland and the Hitchhiker trilogy.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Overdone by Ludo
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 321):
I'm tired after getting more sleep.
- I'm tired after getting more sleep.
- Giving blood today. I'm really scared.
- First try failed. Second try occurring.
- I need to save my sanity.
- I don't hate. He's the exception.
- Can't let him get to me.
- My fascination is relatively inappropriate. Sorry.
- Hacking up my lungs over here...
- Did an English class assault Six?
- Caught flag. Throat hurts. Worth it.
- Weakness can't chain me. Strength can.
- Frustrated with character portrayal. Making own.
- A felony and misdemeanor. No punishment?!
- Panic attacks from a daring glance.
- Deceptive cadences trick me into stupidity.