Member since December, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
"Good love is on the way"
In bed I like to read:
words of wisdom and inspiration.
Right now, I'm reading:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Not being able to let go. Worrying about what I cannot change.
My favorite story of all time is:
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Some Nights by Fun.
Latest Memoir (of 26):
Mourning laundry, the transience of things.
- Mourning laundry, the transience of things.
- Perennials: the atheist's evidence for reincarnation.
- Regal sunlit snowpiles, waning with dignity.
- What's Valentine's before "I love you"?
- Like magnets: bliss together, distress apart.
- I wrote my first obituary today.
- Father, surrogate father, now both gone.
- How long before "I love you"?
- Absence makes the heart less certain.
- Do soulmates ever have stilted conversation?
- Where are the Sixer cancer survivors?
- Risk it all. Love without pause.
- All ends with heartbreak or heartstop.
- All started with a hug, lingered.
- You were never supposed to know.