indiesweatersMember since November, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't believe them, your good enough.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Poetry.com, Wattpad, Books(:
In bed I like to read:
Dramas, Romance, Mystery, Adventure
My favorite story of all time is:
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Right now, I'm reading:
Looking for Suggestions(:
Latest Memoir (of 16):
6 words is not enough, anymore.
- 6 words is not enough, anymore.
- Forget this day, remember the next.
- Fought to be free, lost me.
- Ana is mine, she loves me.
- No more food. Now I'm Gone.
- In Mouth, Out Mouth. Skinny alone.
- Eat till sleep, Sleep till eat.
- Criminal: Stole my heart-- cheated me.
- My Seasons: Happy, Confused, Sad, Scared.
- Touched my leg, with unwanted love.
- Blonde is colour, not an IQ.
- Adopt Girl: Quite, Forgotten, Lost, Unknown.
- I may be happy, maybe sad.
- Empty Brain, Dry Mouth, Lives Gone.
- Scared; He touched in the dark.