ilovejoolsMember since October, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Always at the end of my chain...
Latest Memoir (of 53):
Never Ends. Never ends. Never Ends.
- Never Ends. Never ends. Never Ends.
- A bowl of spaghetti always comforts...
- Damn, I look good in candlelight.
- This new smartphone is really stupid.
- Discovered at fifty I'm part Jew.
- Dad's generosity always has strings attached.
- The angry lion has mellowed out...
- Earth's children are stressing out mom.
- Blue sky in summer. Absolute heaven.
- Son FINALLY picked a college. Relief!
- Almost empty nester. Completely burned out.
- So heartsick Davy Jones is gone.
- Just can't wait for the "hell-o-days"...
- A mother's mind can never sleep.
- Almost time for seasonal affective disorder.