Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
A day late and a dollar short
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The book im writing
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 165):
Nightmares are better than the memories.
- Nightmares are better than the memories.
- Made me happy till the end.
- Relax folks my Mom wasina wheelchair.
- So handicapped people gimme handicapped faces.
- Like 2 park in handicapped spaces.
- Jiminy Christmas I hate computer dependence.
- More Romper Room than Magic Garden.
- Guess I'll get old with age.
- Sometimes its gotta be about me.
- Whenever you go, so will then.
- No longer laid off.Promoted instead!
- Bowls of Corn Pops are righteous.
- With nothing to get hung about.
- Living is easy with eyes closed.
- One of my turtles died.sadness:(((.