Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
BoingBoing, McSweeney's, Slate
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Name of the Rose.
Right now, I'm reading:
Adventures of Kavalier & Clay
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Let's agree to disagree. I'm right.
- Let's agree to disagree. I'm right.
- Nervous about tonight. No one noticed.
- I felt unhinged and sad. Typical.
- Finally, an all-natural ice cream sandwich.
- The insects ate all the evidence.
- Would road trip for good pancakes.
- Illustration. Design. Web. Still no jobs.
- Yeah, everybody has diarrhea sometimes.
- Head scratches. I don't get it.
- Hardly notice rough toilet paper anymore.
- Essential: tea time. So are cookies.
- Always connected but rarely truly participating.
- Sad Cyclops at the eyeglass store.
- Addiction, his was a love unrequited.