Member since July, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 22):
A glutton for punishment and chocolate.
- A glutton for punishment and chocolate.
- Black-eyes peas have not worked yet.
- If only it was that easy.
- I am happy just being here.
- Cheering for our athletes: Go USA!
- Is there life without air conditioning?
- Time flies, leaps, and sometimes oozes.
- Nothing like a summer tomato sandwich.
- Heart sealed up in love-proof container.
- I think I'll take a nap.
- Cleaning the cat box: onerous, odorous.
- Triumph begins with the word "try".
- So many gadgets, so little mind.
- Awash in a sea of intentions.
- My dog thinks I am wonderful.