Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Everyone else feels just as awkward.
Latest Memoir (of 19):
Letting illusions go is hard work.
- Letting illusions go is hard work.
- Surprised to discover I can swim.
- Nostrils above water. Haven't drowned yet.
- Wish you could see your grandkids.
- Supposedly this forge is purifying me.
- Perfectionism can be a fatal illness.
- T-shirt under pillow; body across country.
- "You're not dressed badly today, Mom!".
- Starting work in five minutes. Really.
- Called to be our best selves.
- Humbled daily by my patients' strengths.
- We can serve despite our brokenness.
- Fred Flinstone's more computer-savvy than I.
- Forge new path despite my fears.
- Hearts connect across 1,433 mile divide.