Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Rose colored glasses are only temporary.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Clunking my head into something-ouch.
In bed I like to read:
The books for my college classes.
My favorite story of all time is:
That's possible to determine for some?
Right now, I'm reading:
Two graphic novels and Joyce's Ulysses.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Someone that will be affected afterwords.
Latest Memoir (of 39):
Why doesn't your love inspire me?
- Why doesn't your love inspire me?
- Rainbow's are natural; Rainbow movements aren't?
- Tree Hugger? Yes, it's a compliment.
- Universal feelings, uniquely written: difficult. Magical.
- Wondering if I'll see words published.
- Can't remember when you were insignificant.
- Quiet melody rouses forgotten childhood joys.
- Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow. Now. Was. maybe....
- Cliff edge; Heart pounding; Soft water.
- Seven letters in music: entire stories.
- He smiled; She frowned. Neither saw.
- Can't compare to Hemingway's six words.
- Always have trouble with only six.
- Inadaquate language can't help us now.
- Girl you say; women I say.