Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Too many things, not enough time.
In bed I like to read:
Right now, I'm reading:
Open Uiversity text books & Robert Ranin
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Staff miss deadlines, bosses set them.
- Staff miss deadlines, bosses set them.
- Smile, it might make someone's day.
- Saturday, long wait for short day.
- Super injunctons, why should I care?
- Right now, 21:23 Tuesday, no inspiration.
- Helped a friend tonight. Feels good.
- Sunday, F1, guitars, podcasts, TV, Great!
- Behind schedule, need 34 hour days.
- Addicted to Twitter help me please.
- Should write essay, loads done instead.
- Visited site world trade centre, cried.
- Married in Vegas, lot less hassle.