Member since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Lead Character in Movie "Five Easy Pieces"
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The New Yorker and Atlantic Monthly
In bed I like to read:
Nothing; rather sleep or make love. I read everywhere else. Never without a book in my pocket or carry pack.
My favorite story of all time is:
Bartleby the Scrivener by Herman Melville
Right now, I'm reading:
Breakfast with Socrates. Good old-time philosophy and philosophers tied to daily living -- getting up, going to work, eating, drinking, you name it.
Latest Memoir (of 23):
Enabled, encouraged, energized, enlightened, educated, endured.
- Enabled, encouraged, energized, enlightened, educated, endured.
- She loves me like a rock!
- Guy with camera in his face.
- Put off tomorrow for today's delight.
- I am alien, my ideas, too.
- Otherwise, it would be something else.
- Everything is as it should be.
- Life is nothing without the living.
- Now, get back to real world.
- Why ask questions when statements better?
- No six-word memoirs without them, Dude.
- Eat, drink, be merry; then Zantac.
- Resolve nothing; that way you're free.
- Pleasure opposes pain; party on Garth!
- Return safely in one piece; doubtful.