Member since April, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Lost by Krypteria
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My love of my life...
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Just pursue on, it gets better
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Another Car Crash!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
NPR. Although, I am definately becoming Smith addicted - is there a 12 step group out there??!!??
In bed I like to read:
books on my cell phone, backlighting is the next best thing to sliced bread!
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
The House Of A Thousand Candles by Meredith Nicholson
Absolutely loving this book!! Thank to the Good reads group Bound Together for their challenge. I would have never picked up this book if it weren't listed by so many as the read for title with "thousand" in it!
Latest Memoir (of 191):
Prayers-to those who met harmful tornado.
- Prayers-to those who met harmful tornado.
- Tidbit of cheesecake: what a tease!
- Work: completely harmful to my health!
- A tidbit of chocolate: completely impossible!
- Mini Cooper- the new zoom zoom!
- Justin-the burned kitten, holding on strong!
- Definitely some excellent six words today!!
- I am a conciliatory alphabetic phenomena!
- My mischievous eyes gaze upon him.
- Mischievous cat stares at blank walls.
- Plot searching: mustang with 270,000miles died.
- Desparate need for espresso filled carafe.
- My carafe is about half full?
- My virtual life requires inveterate maintenance.
- Brushing teeth daily: essential inveterate activity.