Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
It's all a joke - enjoy it!
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Forgetting what I already knew but forgot I knew it.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Romaine: Best friend I never met
Right now, I'm reading:
The Shack by Wm. Paul Young
Latest Memoir (of 46):
This Halloween I'm Bartelby the Scrivener.
- This Halloween I'm Bartelby the Scrivener.
- Voting: redecorating the myth of equality.
- Fault line moves to shift blame.
- My id is an outerspace alien.
- Entertianment:"Big Brother" and "American Greed"?
- Caught in a cosmic comic Nook.
- OCD HGTV addict needs DIY intervention.
- Agoraphobic nomad: rearranges furniture for fulfillment.
- Days roll by like laughing thunder.
- Car broke down. The adventure begins.
- Online scrapbooking: you've peaked my pinterest.
- War on terrorism: that's a concept.
- One on one time with students.
- My boss: an advocate who encourages.
- I'm allergic to standardized test season.