Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Can't think of any recurring theme of exasperation....thankful for that.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
tinybuddah, Zen Habits, ESPN and WSJ.
In bed I like to read:
Books by Coben, Patterson, Grisham and Koontz, Outside Magazine and my wife's mind.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 15):
Never a homerun without a swing.
- Never a homerun without a swing.
- Now vs. Then, make Now win.
- Playing it safe is my vice.
- Resolving to be resolute this time.
- Inhaling first cool breeze of Fall.
- Take a deep breath of life.
- There's no shame in starting over.
- Opportunity knocks, make haste or waste.
- Age 43, Mind 23, Knees 63.
- Busy does not necessarily mean productive.
- Working smart...better than working hard.
- Multitasking is overrated, focus is undervalued.
- Regardless of employer, work for yourself.
- River sounds, water and birds, peace.
- Daughter's courage equals Dad's greatest inspiration.