Member since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Wish I could cure his sickness.
- Wish I could cure his sickness.
- Thirties? I'm still her little boy.
- She's crazy, I'm insane. Perfect match!
- It all seems so very illrelevant.
- Diabeties taught me to hate pork!
- They give me my rent money.
- Never said much, yet, spoke volumes.
- Hopeless romantic discovers hope filled romance.
- 35 years later, what she sees...
- Once a Marine, always a Marine.
- My relationships end like the Sopra--.
- I realize I don't know everything.