Member since January, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 18):
Be a picture of Jesus Christ.
- Be a picture of Jesus Christ.
- Bring home love, not just goodies.
- Use the right words, and heart.
- Let her eat the last piece.
- Love God, Love Self, Love Others.
- Downloaded ShoreShot. Hit the right spot.
- Beyond the work, she really cared.
- Doing less than my best: Unfulfilling.
- Envision results of good work; proceed.
- The Tree of Life movie: Huh?
- What if my question is seven...
- I will act, not just plan.
- Worship the Creator, not the created.
- Why haven't we honored our founding?