girlonabikeMember since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 8):
Goodbye, sprouts. Your tastiness too risky.
- Goodbye, sprouts. Your tastiness too risky.
- Morning light brings fresh perspective.
- Hoping for best, preparing for worst.
- Baby cries. Alarm not needed.
- Showers hide my tears. Finish cleansed.
- Alcoholic father: lifetime of letdowns.
- Walking eases all of my troubles.
- Baby's cerebral palsy changed lives, dreams.