girlfreefallingMember since June, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Teen right now. Enjoy your life!
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Always late. Don't hate. That's me.
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Don't worry, there's a plan. -God.
- Don't worry, there's a plan. -God.
- If you aren't happy, who is?
- Breathe in. Breathe out. Repeat. Simple.
- Keep on fighting. I will survive.
- I am not your backup dancer.
- Me and you? What a joke.
- Thanks for stomping on my heart.
- Life is made of song lyrics.
- I'm more confident behind my phone.
- We fight, we scream, we care.
- Being this happy should be illegal.
- Today I choose happiness. Just because.
- Duct-taped heart. Still breaking. Stupid boy.
- Dad's still here in my heart.
- Dad's dead. Living life for him.