Member since October, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I am sure I could have written a chapter in "Love and Heartbreak"
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
CNN, The Jewish Voice, Haaretz, Delaware Online,
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Pride and Predjudice
Right now, I'm reading:
The Help, Essential Judaism, Finding Tina Turner, Etz Hayim, Finding G-d
Latest Memoir (of 9):
A loving parent forever remembered.
- A loving parent forever remembered.
- Narcissistic personalities should never be mothers.
- Avoid the regrets, keep lessons learned.
- Happiness is made through your efforts.
- Time even heals the fatal wounds.
- Made me the best employee ever.
- Gratitude and outcomes equal job satisfaction.
- Free speech can be dangerous sometimes.
- Jewish by choice, not by rules.