garlicqueenMember since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Hid pie in car trunk. MMMMM.
- Hid pie in car trunk. MMMMM.
- Too much garlic is just enough.
- Odd of God to choose Jews.
- My daughter: half Jewish, half English.
- Him: I'm Jewish. Me: I'm English.
- My Jewish mother-in-law rearranged my furniture!
- Find a snake. Pick it up.
- Working outdoors. Sun, smiles and kids.
- Pain of heartbreak ends. Love blooms.
- The gift of a daughter: precious.
- Love is a rose with thorns.
- You didn't have to marry me.