gaezeeMember since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Caregiver...builds my love muscles daily.
- Caregiver...builds my love muscles daily.
- Always slept with one ear open.
- Lose the divided mind...accept peace.
- Love it. Hate it. Use it.
- I love my slice of freedom.
- Want a wormbed like I saw.
- Much less thinking...much more action.
- My son as dad.. Pure pleasure.
- A slow path to expedient independence.
- Watermelon does a pretty baby make.
- Heard happiness call from the inside.
- Full to overflowing including my waist.