Member since January, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I'd be talking about being future oriented, but slow to the game.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
The Datebook section of the San Francisco Chronicle or any Malcolm Gladwell book.
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
The Adderall Diaries by Stephen Elliott and 21 Games for The Mind that Won't Shut the @#&* Up!, by A.T. Lynne
Latest Memoir (of 67):
Zippers instead of breasts. Still Mom.
- Zippers instead of breasts. Still Mom.
- Presently, I am not my best.
- Make an effort. Drink more champagne.
- My Old Life Blows Away
- Neighbors over. Champagne poured. Grownup Christmas.
- The Dead are always beckoning me.
- Steadfast and true. My heart’s desire.
- Opportunity is everywhere. Need more time.
- Bravely faces death with utmost grace.
- Most of my friends need medication.
- Wine rounds off the hard edges.
- Happily plowing through life’s rocky field.
- This life…maybe not my best.
- Often recognize friends from past lives.
- Favorite thing, Husband. Second favorite, iPhone.