Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I never ever give up. No matter how the odds may stack up against me, I never ever give up. No matter if the task seems too daunting, I never ever give up. When it seems like there is no end in sight, I never ever give up. I push and I pull. I grit and I grind. I persevere. I do whatever it takes to get the job done because I never ever give up.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
all over the net.
In bed I like to read:
the back of my eyelids.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Lion King (now in 3D)
Right now, I'm reading:
Blink by Malcolm Gladwell.
Latest Memoir (of 153):
Life's a movie. Make good edits.
- Life's a movie. Make good edits.
- Hello Six Word World. Missed you.
- Better today than yesterday. Move forward.
- Everyday I learn a bit more.
- Woke up this morning missing you.
- Notorious BIG. Mo' Money. Mo' Problems.
- Mind is flowing abundantly with words.
- At work. Cold day. Many thoughts.
- I write memoirs to enlighten myself.
- White picket fence? How about no.
- Muslim Nigerian American living American Dream.
- Do you hear that? Time's ticking.
- Work = Death. Career = Life.
- Too much time wasted. Only regret.
- Waking up without you there. Unimaginable.