Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Feeling exuberant, then defeated, then ecstatic again.
In bed I like to read:
From the stack of library books on the floor.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Temple by Stephen Spender.
Latest Memoir (of 25):
We decided no more sex. Oops.
- We decided no more sex. Oops.
- I will clean my room today.
- Sister engaged to wonderful man. Not.
- Afraid to keep telling this story.
- We have photos instead of memories.
- Wanted: a better earth for them.
- Good fences make good neighbors. Almost.
- Tried something new. I liked it.
- Nothing is too serious with us.
- No longer afraid to wear shorts.
- First day of no school. Bored.
- I never asked him to dance.
- I'm mean when I'm with him.
- I should have talked to him.