Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Searching for love
My favorite story of all time is:
The God of Small Things, Arundhati Roy.
Latest Memoir (of 15):
Torn. You & Me. You. Me.
- Torn. You & Me. You. Me.
- Happiness: knowing its all ok today.
- Throwing words around like daggers. Bleeding.
- Waking with tears in my eyes.
- Days are long. Years are short.
- The search for you is exhausting.
- Home is any where you are.
- You are my most favourite mistake.
- If only wishing made it so.
- Your voice is my favourite sound.
- A broken heart. A mended heart.
- Some mistakes last a life time.
- Mr Unsuitable: it is always you.
- You tell the most beautiful lies.
- Being alone does not mean lonely.