Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I usually don't get exasperated, but it would be probably some sort of "Murphy's Law" thing like a heavy rain shower just after I spent a long time watering the garden
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The Onion, the fruit blog, doll collecting forums
In bed I like to read:
Anything from chemistry to history to mystery
My favorite story of all time is:
Madame Curie by Eve Curie
Right now, I'm reading:
A Hundred and One Days: A Baghdad Journal, by Asne Seierstad
Latest Memoir (of 18):
My story? Just lucky, I guess.
- My story? Just lucky, I guess.
- Married my penpal. Don't buy stamps.
- Open my heart, not my mouth.
- Listen more; hug more; appreciate more.
- Indulge in the adventure of today.
- When I'm broke, it's worth it.
- Keeps me occupied, keeps me fed.
- Eat hot chili, feel fire twice.
- Savor fruit. Rejoice in Earth's bounty.
- No time to shop; toast again.
- Mountain in hamper, river in sink.
- Not easy but not impossible.
- Less than my share of suffering.
- I remember nothing. I can Google.
- Nasty or sublime, ends in toilet.