Member since March, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Stop long enough to take a look.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My dysfunctional family
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Titanium by David Guetta
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
no where else! :) i am a SMITH addict
My favorite story of all time is:
Catcher in the Rye
In bed I like to read:
pretty little liars
Right now, I'm reading:
Are you there vodka? its me Chelsea
Latest Memoir (of 263):
I'm working through my issues, slowly.
- I'm working through my issues, slowly.
- "You know me" she said deceivingly.
- Fix me in my fractured state.
- Are we lost, or just broken?
- Can't unfriend you in real life.
- Haunted by originality, chased by repetition.
- Tell me your secrets. Keep mine.
- Lets keep this organic. Friendship.
- We were never friends, it seems.
- Celebrated another year of life today!
- Life spat in my face.
- I always fall for your type.
- They are them, we are us.
- Dreamed of bliss, woke to this.
- I need to let go.