Member since June, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Taking the cans to the curb on paper day.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Narrative, The New Yorker, River Walk Journal
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
"Pride and Prejudice", by Jane Austen
Right now, I'm reading:
Boulevard's current issue
Latest Memoir (of 112):
Table for one; my weekly reminder.
- Table for one; my weekly reminder.
- WARNING! WARNING! IMMINENT DATA OVERLOAD... shutdown...
- Kids leave; moms stay and worry.
- Time has played me a fool.
- I take leap of faith daily.
- Red ball caps make me shudder.
- My girls? Both soft and strong!
- Without her, there wouldn't be me.
- Blog wars! Dare I wade in?
- Easier to write someone else's memoir.
- Stringing words together soothes my soul.
- Always keep some in the mattress.
- Drinking ALL my coffee at Starbucks!
- "Sign-out" from top right mocks me.
- Three away from 100... now two!