Member since June, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
I am still a teenager. Sorry
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. ~H. Jackson Browne
My favorite story of all time is:
If by story, you mean a book, it would have to be 'Broken' by Shy Keenan. But if you mean a story of my own. This is my explanation
"People are all over the world telling their one dramatic story and how their life has turned into getting over this one event. Now their lives are more about the past than their future"
Right now, I'm reading:
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Life is the world's worst rollercoaster.
- Life is the world's worst rollercoaster.
- When given lemons; don't be cliche.
- Sleeping is always the best option.
- I relate to music; not people.
- My blog subscribers know me best.
- Need holidays. 6 months; twice yearly.
- Food or skinny. Life's hardest decision.
- All I want from life? sleep.
- Money really does buy happiness, liar!
- Bank account empty; life's the same.
- Adding a hyphen between two words-doesnt-make-it-one-word.
- Happy go lucky; minus the happy.