Member since April, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't be afraid of inevitable failure.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Odyssey by Homer
Right now, I'm reading:
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Killing Me Softly With His Song
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 32):
How did you steal my heart?
- How did you steal my heart?
- I just wanna scream, what now!
- Please wait. I need more time.
- I have met some wonderful people.
- Can you hear my heart breaking?
- Just wanna be in you possession.
- How long has it been since...
- I hate you. I hate me.
- Where is your heart? With her?
- I was a girl in love.
- Once upon a time, once again.
- I told me, "not gonna happen".
- I asked myself to forget him.
- Thank you Hemingway. You started this.
- A New Outlook, A New Me.